Welcome to the 43rd Annual Meeting and Symposium of the Antenna Measurement Techniques Association
The Antenna Measurement Techniques Association (AMTA) is a non-profit, international organization dedicated to the development and dissemination of theory, best practices and applications of antenna, radar signature and other electromagnetic measurement technologies. Visit www.amta.org for more information.
STAR Dynamics is proud to host the 43rd Annual Meeting and Symposium of the Antenna Measurement Techniques Association (AMTA) at the world-famous Daytona Beach, Florida, USA from October 24-29, 2021. STAR Dynamics and co-hosts, Applied Research Associates and Florida International University, cordially invite you to attend and participate in this annual event.
- High-quality technical papers presented on a continuous basis over four days
- Boot camp courses to get (back to) the basics
- Exhibits showcasing antenna and measurement related products and services
- The latest innovations in antenna and RCS measurements
- Well-known leading companies related to antenna measurements products and services
- Networking opportunities with industry experts
- A technical tour highlighting techniques related to the industry
- Unique social events in and around Daytona Beach
- Daytime companion tours to local area highlights