The AMTA 2021 Host Committee and AMTA Board of Directors are working toward an in-person Symposium. AMTA’s policy states that authors shall attend the Symposium and present their paper in order for it to appear in the AMTA Proceedings and IEEE Xplore. Should there be ongoing government travel or gathering restrictions that prevent authors joining in person, AMTA will facilitate limited virtual or remote presentations. AMTA will continuously monitor guidelines in order to ensure the safety of our community and will provide updates as needed. Please refer to Frequently Asked Questions.
Please refer to the following instructions and templates to guide you through the process of preparing your paper, poster, and presentation and submitting your paper and release forms:
Instructions for Submittal
- Go to the CATALYST collection system at https://catalyst.omnipress.com
- Log into your account using your email address.
- Once signed in, your CATALYST Dashboard will show a list of submissions that need to be completed.
- For each submission, click the submission title and complete the information. When you have completed your submission and checked that the information is accurate, click Submit to complete the submission.
Items Available for Download
- AMTA 2021 Integrated Authors Kit (Instructions and Guidelines)
- AMTA 2021 Release Form
- AMTA 2021 Paper Template
- AMTA 2021 LaTeX Template
- AMTA 2021 Presentation Template
- AMTA 2021 Poster Template
If you have any questions, please contact:
C. J. Reddy, AMTA 2021 Technical Coordinator