At the heart of Daytona Beach, the Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort is an elegant, contemporary hotel designed for comfort and success. Conveniently located on a traffic-free beach and within walking distance to Ocean Walk Village and the Ocean Center Convention Center, and just five miles from the Daytona International Airport, it really is an unparalleled location in Daytona Beach.
Rooms are available at the AMTA group rate of $169 USD plus tax for single or double occupancy, available on a first come, first serve basis for reservations made by September 20, 2021. The AMTA group rate includes complimentary high-speed internet access in the guest room.
NOTE: A limited number of rooms are available at the government per diem rate. Early reservations are recommended.
Reserve Your Guest Room
|Group Name:||Antenna Measurement Techniques Association|
|Hotel:||Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort|
|Hotel Address:||100 North Atlantic Avenue|
|Daytona Beach, Florida 32118|
|Hotel Phone Number:||386-254-8200|
|Guest Room Rate:||$169 USD plus tax S/D|
|Room Deadline:||Deadline extended to September 28, 2021; Guest rooms are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis and can sell out at any time. Reservations must be made by September 28th in order to receive the discounted rate.|
|Online Reservation:||CLICK HERE|
A block of rooms has been reserved for
October 22, 2021 – October 29, 2021.
Booking a reservation from the website is
simple. To begin the process, click on
“Book a Room” to receive your group’s
The Resort Charge for this group has
been waived. Please disregard any mention
elsewhere of the charge throughout the site.
More About the Resort
For a breath of fresh ocean air, make sure to experience all the on-site attractions the Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort has to offer:
- Direct access from the resort to a traffic-free beach
- Beach volleyball, surfing, sailing, fishing
- Bicycles and boogie boards available
- The Spa at the Hilton
- Ocean Walk Shoppes featuring a 10-screen movie theater, novelty & boutique shops, history of Daytona Beach and more (connected via covered walkway)
- Historic Bandshell outdoor amphitheater with concerts & entertainment (available for group events)
- Directly across from Daytona Lagoon Waterpark and Family Fun Center
- Gift shops, restaurants and night clubs within walking distance